As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re experiencing some form of dry skin, then body wash can be a good way to help hydrate. Cheap body wash can dry your skin out, so it’s important to get something that will moisturize your skin. To do this, you’ll usually need to look at a higher quality body wash that is specifically made for dry skin.
With a good body wash, you should notice a difference within the first few times of using it. The issue is that many body washes contain surfactants, a chemical which removes the natural oils that are produce naturally by your body. This will result is even drier skin, which is why it’s important to check the ingredients of the body wash you are going to use.
Whether you have ezcema or you just experience drier skin than most, a good body wash can help your skin feel fresh again.
Puracy Natural Body Wash
- Refreshing Body Wash Men & Women Will Love: Experience the Puracy difference on your first try of our natural moisturizing body wash. This gel cleanser and shower wash provides men and women a rich,...
- 98.6% Plant-Powered Body Wash: What sets the Puracy Body Wash apart is its ingredients that work well. Period. The blend of Coco Glycinate, essential oils, and Himalayan Sea Salt imbues this men &...
- Daily Full Body Cleanser Perfect for All Skin Types: The rich and fragrant foam of our Citrus & Sea Salt Body Wash rinses squeaky clean and leaves your skin fresh and well-hydrated. Skin care products...
Puracy body wash may be a good option for you if you deal with extremely dry skin. It’s also a good choice if you are looking for something natural. It’s totally sulfate free, which is something that may be important to you if you’re dealing with dry skin.
Sometimes, we can search for ages for a product that works for our skin, but everyone is different. Puracy body wash includes sea salt as one of the ingredients, which may make it more suitable for your skin and prevent your skin from becoming oily. Another issue that many people with dry skin have is that their skin needs natural ingredients, which is why you should opt for a body wash like this one (it’s plant based).
Whilst this body wash does have a strong scent of citrus and sea salt, it’s isn’t overbearing. If you want a non-toxic body wash that can help nourish your dry skin, then this could be the best choice for you.
Tree to Tub Organic
- 🌱 WILD INGREDIENTS WITH A MOISTURIZING TOUCH: Perhaps it’s our wild grown soapberries that leave you clean and fresh without drying your sensitive skin. Or maybe it’s our Soothing Cleansers...
- 🌱 QUENCH YOUR SKIN'S THIRST: For smooth moisturized skin, you must keep its acidic pH at around 5.5. And that’s exactly what Soapberry does! We simply added coconut cleansers, Shea Butter, Aloe...
- 🌱 GENTLE LAVENDER SCENT: Many 'sensitive’ organic body wash brands still contain harsh chemicals, and it’s felt as itchy skin, sticky residues, and strong fragrances. You’ll appreciate the...
Anyone who knows me knows how much I like Tea to Tree organic products. They’re great for your skin, and they’re fantastic choice for anyone who is experiencing dry skin.
Why do I like Tree to Tub products so much? Well, they’re vegan and you can be sure that none of their products are ever animal tested. This is very important to me, so it’s always something that I’m looking out for when I’m looking at purchasing some new grooming products. It’s hypoallergenic, so you won’t generally need to worry about being allergic to it – though you should always check the ingredients just in case.
It’s made from soapberry, like most of their products. This makes it perfect for your skin and an awesome option if you’re looking for a body wash specifically for dry skin.
Fine Vine Tea Tree Body Wash
- ✔ PAMPER YOURSELF … Tea Tree Oil Super Soap’s hypoallergenic, nutrient-rich salt and pure essential oils fights with irritation to leave skin clean, soft and healthy.
- ✔ ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS … Super Soap natural body wash is a powerful blend of epsom salts plus pure tea tree oil, oregano oil, cranberry seed oil, and coconut oil plus other natural ingredients.
- ✔ DERMATOLOGIST TESTED … Daily Remedy tea tree oil soap washes away irritations, soothes dry itchy skin and combats body acne/odors. Super Soap leaves skin clean and balanced.
Although there are many other options for a good body wash, it’s difficult to find one that can match this option from Fine Vine. Tea tree body wash is always one of my favorites, mainly for the way that it moistens my skins and helps it to flourish.
Whilst it is a tad more expensive than some of the other options, you’d be hard pressed to find a better body wash than this one from Fine Vine.
Cerave Eczema Body Wash
- [ CERAVE BODY WASH FOR DRY & SENSITIVE SKIN ] Formulated for very dry, sensitive, itchy, and eczema prone skin. This shower oil has a thin consistency and leaves skin feeling nourished and smooth.
- [ HYDRATING INGREDIENTS ] Contains Omega Oils to help sooth and moisturize skin, Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin's natural moisture, and Niacinamide to help calm skin.
- [ ECZEMA SKIN CARE ] Massage CeraVe Soothing Body Wash into skin in gentle, circular motions with a washcloth or shower loofah. Can be paired with CeraVe Moisturizing Cream for Itch Relief.
If you really struggle with eczema, then you’ll need to look at getting a body wash that deals with that specifically. CeraVe is a great option for those looking for an eczema soothing body wash that really works.
It’s accredited by the national eczema association, which in itself speaks for the credibility of the product. It’s totally free of sulfates and parabens, so if you only want a natural option, then you could pick CeraVe as your choice. It’s an ideal choice for anyone who is prone eczema or other skin issues, like psoriasis and even just extremely itchy skin.
If you deal with itchy skin or eczema, then this would be a fantastic choice for you. It’s fragrance free too, so you don’t need to worry about overpowering scents that you dislike.
Calily Life African Black Soap
- NATURAL SKIN CLEANSER – The Calily Life African black soap body wash is an effective topical plant-based skin and hair cleanser combined with natural African recipes passed down by generations of...
- CLARIFYING & DEEPLY HYDRATING – Contains organic shea butter and aloe vera known for its sensational ability to boost the body’s ability to generate collagen and produce silky smooth skin. Helps...
- BRIGHTENS SKIN & EVENS SKIN TONE - Moisturizes the skin naturally, encouraging a smoother, more lifted and even toned appearance. The unique combination of natural antioxidant ingredients found in...
Personally, I like to use plant based body washes as they feel better on my skin and I prefer to avoid chemicals as much as possible. This African body wash is a good example of a body wash that is chemical free, but still effective.
It’s made with African recipes that have been used for many centuries to help nourish your skin and hair, too. It’s filled with ingredients like rooibos and minerals, which help to cleanse your skin thoroughly without worrying about losing the natural oils you are producing. It also contains aloe vera and organic shea butter, which helps to keep your skin at optimum health.
It’s hypoallergenic, so the likelihood is that you won’t need to worry about being allergic to this body wash. Whether you have dry skin or you are just looking for a body wash that will make your skin feel healthy, then this is one that you’ll want to consider. It would also be a great choice for anyone who is dealing with any scarring or stretchmarks, as the antioxidant ingredients in this face wash can help your skin repair itself.
What to look for in a good body wash
A good body wash is not hard to find. But, a body wash specifically designed for dry skin is significantly more difficult to find.
This is because many body washes use an array of nasty chemicals in their wash that can wreak havoc on your skin. To avoid this, the first thing that you should consider is what chemicals make your skin react this way. The most common chemicals to destroy your skin usually are;
- Parabens – You’ve undoubtedly heard of parabens – they’re one of the most talked about chemicals that damage your skin, and have been for a while now. Although it’s unknown how bad added parabens can be for your body, we do know that they’re almost certainly not going to improve the quality of your skin.
- Fragrance – Fragrance is a pretty generic term, but it’s commonly understood that fragrance means perfume. This isn’t strictly true, and it’s important to consider the organic compounds that make up fragrance chemicals which can have a negative effect on your skin.
- BHA & BHT – BHA and BHT are the newcomers on the block when it comes to nasty chemicals LIke parabens were everywhere a while ago, it seems like these two are the new nastiest combo for your skin. Be sure to avoid them, as it’s said that they’re a cancer causing agent.
As someone who’s dealt with dry skin in the past, I can tell you that moving to a natural body wash has made all the difference for me. I no longer need to rely on lotion after every wash to help nourish my skin; this is all because I’ve found a body wash that works fantastically for my skin.
Whilst it might take you a while to find the best body wash for your dry skin, it’ll surely be worthwhile.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.