The Remington HC4250 Shortcut Pro Self-Haircut Kit is the easiest way for a man – or woman – to create a haircut they desire. This product has pretty much everything you could need. This head shaver is so small that you can easily fit it in the palm of your hand. But are there any cons about the 4250, or is it all positive? Well, let’s have a closer look at what makes the Remington 4250 one of the top options currently on the market.
- Fits in the palm of your hand so you can easily reach the back of your head, neckline and around your ears Precision ground, stainless steel blades easily cut through even the thickest hair, reducing pulling and snagging
- 9 Length Combs - Cuts 1/16 - 5/8 inches(1 5 to 15 mm) to achieve the exact look you desire
- Lithium, Rechargeable Battery- 40 minutes of cordless runtime The Shortcut Pro Hair Clipper can also be used corded for maximum versatility and convenience
- 13 Piece Kit Includes- Hand-held clipper, 9 Length-adjusting combs, cleaning brush, storage/travel pouch, oil (charging adaptor also included)
- Extra-wide Curved Blade - The blade contours to your head with maximum coverage to provide a close, even cut Shortcut Pro Hair Clipper is 100% Washable - Conveniently rinses clean under the faucet
Remington is one of the most well-known firms around the world when it comes to shavers and grooming equipment. Their products are always some the top selling around, and due to their pretty solid warranty you’re unlikely to regret if you give them chance – whether you buy some of their hair straighteners, hair dryer or other Remington products. During the last decade, they are improving their products significantly whilst trying to introduce more budget friednly options. One of the results of this is the pretty incredible Remington HC4250.
It is Remington’s quickest self-cut ever. The idea is that you can make your haircut easily and fast each time, so that you never think of buying another cutter again. The blade is made to be accessible for fast haircuts, but it is also curved to make the job much easier. Using a curved head shaver has a massive advantage as it fits the shape of your head with its curved blade.
Features of the product
13 piece kit
Remington HC4250 goes together with; the storage case, 9 length combs, oil, cleaning brush and charging adapter. It is an ideal thing for travel, as it makes you so easy to keep your haircut perfect while you are on the road. Although 13 items might seem like a hell of a lot, they all fit neatly into a small carry case that you can take anywhere with you.
Lithium Power battery
Strong battery which provides up to 40 minutes of runtime. Optimum charging time is around 4 hours. One of the benefits is a function which gives you a 5-minute quick charging, in order for you to finish your haircut. Using lithium ion batteries is almost a necessity in this type of product now to get the best battery life that you can.
Stainless Steel Blades
These kinds of blades are perfect for all kinds of hair, even thick tough hair. Its precision ground blades are made to have no problems and makes your cut pretty comfortable and easy.
Probably my absolute favorite thing about the HC4250 is that it’s waterproof! This means that if you want to keep your hair short regularly, you can just take it into the shower with you. That way, you can shave your head in there and just rinse it as you go – this saves a lot of clean up.
- Excellent features – The Remington HC4250 is very reliable and flexible. It fits easily in your hand. Its clipper is palm sized and has a rubber grip. It is very easy to use and undoubtedly one of the best products on the market. It comes with tons of combs so you can choose between 9 length combs, from 1/16 to 5/8, in order to choose the perfect length for you. The clippers can be also used corded, so you would be able to get maximum versatility and not worry about their battery life.
- Easy self hair cut – As the blades are curved, you can easily make the desired hair cut without a problem. It makes everything much easier and hair gets cut simpler without worrying about cutting your head. Most of the other reviews says that it is the easiest head shaver that they ever had, too.
- Easy cleaning – Another good things about this product is that it can be easily washed. You just need to put it under the faucet and wash it will water only. This is a common issue with head shavers – cleaning them can be a nightmare! This isn’t a problem with the HC4250.
- The battery – The only negative things I’ve seen online about this product are referring to the battery life. Even though most of the users are very satisfied with it, I did read a review that said the batteries are not fully charging. Make of this what you will.
- The price – The price of this product is a bit high compared to a razor, but it is definitely worth the money and relatively cheap when you compare it to other head shavers that are available. Once you buy the HC4250, you’re more than likely to be satisfied with it and you won’t think about the price you’ve paid. But as always with a reputable brand like Remington, if you do have issues with the shaver then they have a pretty solid warranty.
- Not short enough- For me, I like my hair to be a little shorter on top when I’m shaving it. Unfortunately, you’re never going to get a skin close shaver with the HC4250 as you could with a good quality head razor.
This self haircutter is one of the best products available on the head shaving market. With it, you will get a lot of attachments and the storage case which also goes with it – this makes it perfect for traveling businessmen. The blades are strong and stainless. The battery is long lasting and easy charged. What more could you want?
In the end, I can only conclude that the Remington HC4250 has more pros than cons, so if you are considering buying it, you don’t have to have any doubts about whether this is a quality products or not.
If you want to have a look at a detailed Remington HC4250 review, check out this one below;