Exfoliating your scalp is an important part of keeping your skin clear. In fact, exfoliating your skin is one of the most essential skincare regimes that most people should incorporate into their daily life.
Finding an exfoliating brush is really easy – there unfortunately aren’t a ton of options to pick from on the market. The main decision that you’ll need to make is whether to opt for a soft spike or a hard spike exfoliator. If you have sensitive skin, then going for a softer spike exfoliating brush is a better option.
For the most part, these brushes can also be used for other areas of your body as well. Although they are called scalp brushes, they don’t differ too much than a regular brush. The only difference that you’ll commonly find is that sometimes, they are ergonomically shaped to fit your skull.
Best Scalp Exfoliating Brush
Vitagoods Scalp Massager
- Take your daily shampoo up a notch with the Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush!
- Water-resistant and safe for kids and grownups alike to use in the shower, but should not be submerged in the bath
- 2 speeds with 2 different sized bristles for a personalized experience
- Available in Black, White, Lucite Green, and Purple
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included) and screwdriver
A scalp exfoliating brush shouldn’t set you back more than $10. You can find them easily on the market around this price, though watch out for super low quality ones that are made from cheap materials. This Vitagood scalp massager is a good option if you want a solid scalp massager that can help exfoliate your scalp.
An electric scalp massaging brush can help you to stimulate the scalp more intensively. Just using the brush for your scalp works well, but massaging it can work a lot better for increasing the blood flow which can actually help to promote blood flow too.
Using this scalp massager with shampoo is ideal – it helps to distribute the shampoo through the hair evenly, ensuring your cover your whole head.
Zyllion Scalp Dandruff Brush
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The ZMA12 features 2 kinds of bristles, to provide a stimulating sensation to the scalp and increases microcirculation.
- DEEP CLEANS YOUR SCALP: Perfect to use when shampooing to help cleanse and exfoliate the scalp. Removes product buildup and skin residue to promote a healthier scalp.
- EASY TO GRIP: Handle contoured to fit in the palm of your hand comfortably.
- NOT JUST FOR SHAMPOOING: Use with cellulite cream or cellulite oils to increase blood flow to connective tissue and help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- RISK FREE: We offer an extended 90-day money back guarantee period in which you can return your massager for any reason. We also offer a 1-year warranty. If anything happens to your device within the 1-year warranty period, we will send you replacement model at no cost to you. We offer responsive and helpful customer service support from Lake Forest, CA.
Another thing that exfoliating massage brushes are awesome for is to help reduce cellulite. Unfortunately, cellulite effects the majority of women – but you can reduce it. How? Well, by increasing the blood flow throughout your body, specifically in those areas.
If you use products in your hair, then one of the main issues that you might face is the residue of these products hanging around. Not only this, but dead skin is also something that tends to stay in your scalp. Using a dandruff brush properly can help to rid your scalp of any extra nasties.
I like this particular brush because it fits easily into your palm, allowing you to stroke it through your hair easily. It also uses 2 different kinds of bristles, which ensures that you scalp gets cleaned thoroughly.
Heeta Scalp Brush
- Manually operated. Waterproof, with no battery required. Perfect for all types of hair from thick to thin, wet or dry, even including grooming of animals.
- Great for getting the shampoo to your scalp making your scalp and hair even cleaner.
- Massages your scalp in the shower to ease itchiness and promote blood circulation.
- Ergonomic design perfectly fits in your palm and is easy to hold. Only 1.8 Oz, lightweight and stores easily.
- Excellent scalp massage brush especially for people with long or manicured nails who do not want to damage their manicure in the shower.
A scalp brush is important for dealing with clogged pores, but they also have a multitude of other uses too. Another thing that scalp brushes work well for is dandruff! The dandruff that sticks to your skin can be horrible – using a brush can help to rid the skin of flakes and crust.
An itchy scalp can be one of the most annoying things to deal with. Much of the time, it can appear with little warning and there’s not much that you can do to prevent it except keep your scalp clean. If you find yourself with a dry patchy scalp, then a scalp brush is one of the best investments that you can make.
The Heeta Scalp Brush has particularly soft spikes. If you have sensitive skin, then it’s worth opting for a brush with soft spikes. This is because they worth
Overall, an exfoliating scalp brush is a solid investment for anyone who wants to keep their skin clear. Using an exfoliating brush with a good quality exfoliating scrub can be an awesome way to help remove dead skin from your body. Not only is an exfoliating brush great for this, but it’s also awesome for stimulating the blood flow too.