As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Note: This site is reader-supported and we earn commissions if you purchase products from retailers after clicking on a link from our site.
Exfoliating your scalp is an important part of keeping your skin clear. In fact, exfoliating your skin is one of the most essential skincare regimes that most people should incorporate into their daily life.
Best Scalp Exfoliating Brush
Finding an exfoliating brush is really easy – there unfortunately aren’t a ton of options to pick from on the market. The main decision that you’ll need to make is whether to opt for a soft spike or a hard spike exfoliator. If you have sensitive skin, then going for a softer spike exfoliating brush is a better option.
For the most part, these brushes can also be used for other areas of your body as well. Although they are called scalp brushes, they don’t differ too much than a regular brush. The only difference that you’ll commonly find is that sometimes, they are ergonomically shaped to fit your skull.
Vitagoods Scalp Massager
- BATH AND SHOWER ESSENTIAL - Take your shower or bathtime to the next level by incorporating the Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush to your routine. It lets you enjoy the benefits of a scalp...
- WATER-RESISTANT CONSTRUCTION - Created to be a staple in your bathroom vanity or counter top, this luxurious massager brush features a water resistant construction that can withstand daily contact...
- BATTERY-OPERATED SHOWER TOOL - Score a rejuvenating scalp massage that will leave you relaxed. With this gadget that requires 1 AA battery, treat yourself to a fancy scalp massage without having to go...
A scalp exfoliating brush shouldn’t set you back more than $10. You can find them easily on the market around this price, though watch out for super low quality ones that are made from cheap materials. This Vitagood scalp massager is a good option if you want a solid scalp massager that can help exfoliate your scalp.
An electric scalp massaging brush can help you to stimulate the scalp more intensively. Just using the brush for your scalp works well, but massaging it can work a lot better for increasing the blood flow which can actually help to promote blood flow too.
Using this scalp massager with shampoo is ideal – it helps to distribute the shampoo through the hair evenly, ensuring your cover your whole head.
Zyllion Scalp Dandruff Brush
- 𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗣 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 don’t clean your scalp effectively, our scalp massager features two kinds of...
- 𝗞𝗘𝗬 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗣 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦 are that they tend to slip out when using in the shower....
- 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗣 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦 get tangled and stuck in your hair, our scalp massager is designed to work for 𝗔𝗟𝗟...
Another thing that exfoliating massage brushes are awesome for is to help reduce cellulite. Unfortunately, cellulite effects the majority of women – but you can reduce it. How? Well, by increasing the blood flow throughout your body, specifically in those areas.
If you use products in your hair, then one of the main issues that you might face is the residue of these products hanging around. Not only this, but dead skin is also something that tends to stay in your scalp. Using a dandruff brush properly can help to rid your scalp of any extra nasties.
I like this particular brush because it fits easily into your palm, allowing you to stroke it through your hair easily. It also uses 2 different kinds of bristles, which ensures that you scalp gets cleaned thoroughly.
Heeta Scalp Brush
- Manual operation. Waterproof. Perfect for various hairstyles from thick to thin, short or long, and no matter wet or dry, even to groom hair of your pets
- Taking shower with this soft shampoo brush makes your hair and scalp cleaner than before. A soft and high-quality hair brush provides you an enjoyable washing experience
- Massaging your scalp in the shower to ease itchiness and promote blood circulation. Getting a relaxing massage at home and every time you wash your hair
A scalp brush is important for dealing with clogged pores, but they also have a multitude of other uses too. Another thing that scalp brushes work well for is dandruff! The dandruff that sticks to your skin can be horrible – using a brush can help to rid the skin of flakes and crust.
An itchy scalp can be one of the most annoying things to deal with. Much of the time, it can appear with little warning and there’s not much that you can do to prevent it except keep your scalp clean. If you find yourself with a dry patchy scalp, then a scalp brush is one of the best investments that you can make.
The Heeta Scalp Brush has particularly soft spikes. If you have sensitive skin, then it’s worth opting for a brush with soft spikes. This is because they worth
Overall, an exfoliating scalp brush is a solid investment for anyone who wants to keep their skin clear. Using an exfoliating brush with a good quality exfoliating scrub can be an awesome way to help remove dead skin from your body. Not only is an exfoliating brush great for this, but it’s also awesome for stimulating the blood flow too.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.