As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Note: This site is reader-supported and we earn commissions if you purchase products from retailers after clicking on a link from our site.
Honest Amish Beard Balm is a pretty popular beard balm with a rustic old fashioned smell. It’s made of entirely natural essential oils and it’s a great way to help control any beard – whether it’s short or long. But what type of beard is it most suited to? And are there any better options available currently on the market? I’ll give you my honest review from when I tried using Honest Amish Beard Balm.
Honest Amish is one of the world’s most trusted brand for beards. With so many years of experience, they’ve sold hundreds of thousands of their most popular product – the beard balm (they also sell oils and other beard grooming equipment). As with their other products, this one is also a high quality balm which gives slightly more softening and control over your beard.
Let’s have a look at what makes Honest Amish as popular as it is.
- Hand Crafted in the USA
- Softens Coarse and Rogue Hairs
- Stops the Itch and Eliminates Beardruff
Features of the product
Honest Amish Beard Balm has better holding power than the majority of other balms on the market. If you want something that will ensure your beard hairs remain neat and they are all going in the same direction, this might be a good choice.
This is especially important for those with longer beards, as with Honest Amish, you will not have the issue of your hairs going all over the place.
In terms of longevity, you can put this beard balm on in the morning and it’ll still be set by the time you return home in the evening. I’ve tried other beard balms, and I’ve had to run to the bathroom halfway through the day because the balm had started to become less effective. This wasn’t the case with this beard balm, which is why I’m happy to recommend it.
It’s packed into a two ounce tin, which will likely last you around a month or so (less or more depending on how much you use it). Try not to use too much, as you can easily over balm your beard and end up with it looking greasy.
Another thing I like about this balm is that all the ingredients are natural and organic. This is a must for many people now days, and it seems large grooming companies are taking on board what the people want.
How to use it properly
- Take a small amount of Honest Amish Beard Balm on a palm of your hand.
- Melt it a bit and apply it on your clean, moist beard.
- Start from the peak of your beard and gently pull it down.
- You can style your beard as you desire.
It does take a a while to get used to putting balm on your beard. Here’s a cool video if you want to have a look at a video review that shows you how to apply it properly.
- Perfect smell – Nice, light and clean smell. It is a bit different smell than those you got used on it, but users find it amazing. The producers called it old fashioned as it will make you go back in time.
- Tames all kinds of beards – As it softens and conditions your beard, it has no problems to tames even the wildest beard hairs. Your beard will be very soft but on the other hand it will stay as you primarily wanted. It provides extra control over your beard.
- Doesn’t clog your pores – The other products for beards, make acne problems even worse. This one doesn’t. The acnes become less visible, and the balm fix all the bad parts that come with growing of the beard, such as itching.
- It is a bit waxy – Some of the reviews say that the balm is a bit waxy. Even though most of the users are very satisfied with Honest Amish Beard Balm, there are still those who says it isn’t worth the money or it acts like a wax not a balm. As this is the only con about this wonderful product, there is no doubt that The Honest Amish has made one of the best balms ever!
Honest Amiish is an easy to use balm, which makes your beard look pretty great. It’s hand made in the USA and made with only natural and essential oils. It’s one of the best balms for all kinds of beards – even the wildest beards can get tamed by Honest Amish
You get a lot of control over your beard and you will be able to make it to stay as you wish for the whole day. The amount of balm you get is 2 ounces, which will last for you for more than a month if you don’t go over the top with how much you use it. The price is pretty cheap, so I’d say it is definitely worth giving it a try if you’re looking for a new beard balm. There are other beard balms that are better for specific needs; sensitive skin or for a balm for coarse hair. These other products on the market are good too, so it might be worth checking out some other options if this one doesn’t take your fancy.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.