Sugar Bear Hair and Hairburst are two of the biggest brands on the market when it comes to hair loss vitamins. If you’ve been on Instagram, the likelihood is that you’ve a lot of different celebrities promoting the use of them to their followers. But do they really work as well as people say that do?
The reality is that both of these products work to try and fill in any gaps that you might have in your current diet. If you’re the type of person that fails to include fruit and veg into their diet, then you might want to consider Sugar Bear Hair or Hairburst.
Are one of these products better than the other? Not necessarily, as there really isn’t too much of a difference between them. But, you may want to know more about each product to ensure that you’re getting the best one for your needs.
Sugar Bear Hair
- We designed our vitamins for those who were looking for easy to eat vitamins without the struggle of swallowing pills. Improve overall health & increase hair strength.
- This vegetarian formula is based on clinical trials that have shown these ingredients to help improve hair health.
- Nourish your hair from within with our cruelty free gummy bear hair vitamins.
You’ve probably heard of Sugar Bear Hair before. If you have Instagram, then in 2016-17 you would’ve seen a ton of ‘influencers’ saying how Sugar Bear Hair gummy vitamins revitalised their hair. Whether or not these Instagram influencers were being genuine or not is hard to tell – but the majority of people I remember seeing had good hair to begin with.
Although Sugar Bear Hair are best known for their quirky name, this doesn’t mean you should discount their products. They offer a ton of different vitamin products, and recently have even started offering a vegan multivitamin too! So, it could be worth considering their products if you’re looking for somethign vegan friendly.
If you do deal with regular breakages in your hair, then there’s a good chance that this may in part be down to your diet. Using a supplement like Sugar Bear Hair can help to ensure that you’re getting all the vitamins in your diet that you need.
- BOOSTS HAIR GROWTH - Our hair vitamin is packed with 26 premium vitamins and minerals that all work together for faster hair growth. Get the natural hair length you’ve always dreamed of with the...
- PERFECT FOR MEN AND WOMEN - Hair products for hair growth shouldn't be limited to women. We at Hairburst understand that men want healthy hair too. That's why we created these hair pills that serve as...
- HELPS STRENGTHEN HAIR - The biotin in our hair growth pills makes our product more than just typical hair stuff. It helps reduce shedding and thicken your hair, so you can achieve a stronger, longer,...
If you’re in the UK, then you’re more likely to have heard of Hairburst. Although they started in the UK, they’ve gone global in the last year and you’ll see their products internationally. They really started to gain traction when they got influencers on board; primarily TV stars for UK reality shows like The Only Way is Essex and Geordie Shore.
Hairburst doesn’t just have one product out there – they also make volumizing shampoo too – but they are best known for their standard hair vitamins. The big thing with using Hairburst is that you need to use them for at least 3 months before you’re going to start seeing results. If you use them for a shorter period of time than this, then you’re not going to get anywhere!
Essentially, you can look at using Hairburst if you have some really apparent gaps in your diet. If you’re a student who perhaps doesn’t have enough time to eat as healthily as you’d like, then considering Hairburst is a good first step for you.
Sugar Bear Hair vs Hairburst
If you’re trying to compare these two hair loss vitamins together, then you’re going to have a difficult time doing so. They both contain many of the same ingredients, including;
- Biotin – We know that a Biotin deficiency can contribute to hair loss. Though this is unlikely, it is a possibility and getting enough Biotin in the system is ultimately important for anyone. So, having it as part of a hair vitamin does make sense.
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A is important for contributing towards healthy skin, and therefore a healthy scalp too. For our hair to grow at it’s optimum level, you undoubtedly need to have a good environment for it to grow in. Hence why Vitamin A is so popular as an inclusion in a lot of multivitamins.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is underrated as a hair loss component. Why? Well why it’s said to be the ‘blood vitamin’ (meaning it helps blood circulation), this actually has a massive effect on your hair growth. If you aren’t getting enough blood circulation in your scalp, your hair just can’t grow like it should!
- Folic Acid – As someone who was just diagnosed with a deficiency in folic acid, I can tell you that this is an important one! This can lead to anaemia, so ensuring that you get enough folic acid in your diet in essential – you can also do this by eating more vegetable like broccoli!
These are the main active ingredients that each of these two hair loss vitamins has. Of course, they do have some additional stuff in there like collagen and zinc too. They are both very similar, of course because they’re trying to do the same job!
The reality is that these vitamins are very similar in their ingredients. Many of the ingredients you’re going to get in here are things that you’re going to be getting in your diet anyway (like Biotin), but it can definitely help to fill in the gaps that you do have in your current diet. Of course, they’re not some sort of miracle solution to a lifetime of bad diet, and you’ll need to use either of these products for a few months before starting to see results.
Overall, it’s difficult to pick one of these hair loss vitamins over the other as they are very similar. Pricewise they are both within the same ballpark, so there isn’t much difference between them that way. So, pick whichever one you want and give it a whirl! Remember that there are a ton of other vitamins around that can help you deal with your hair loss.
Though these vitamins will work, they are a little expensive – especially if you’re going to have to use them on a regular basis. Start with a multivitamin and see if that makes a difference first, then consider looking at products like Sugar Bear Hair and Hairburst.