In recent years, Sugar Bear Hair has become one of the most popular hair loss vitamins on the market. If you’ve been dealing with temporary hair loss or thinner hair, then the likelihood is that you’ve considered looking towards some sort of supplement like Sugar Bear. Hairfinity is an older product that also has a ton of loyal customers and an established fan base, so it can be difficult to know which of these products is best.
The reality is that both of these products are very similar, and you’re going to see similar results no matter which one of these you choose. They both contain some of the best vitamins for dealing with hair loss, so you can be sure that they will be effective against hair loss and hair thinning.
Hairfinity vs Sugar Bear Hair
But are there any differences between these two products more than that, or are they pretty much the same? Well, lets have a look at the two products to see if we can identify any other major differences and similarities between the two.
Sugar Bear Hair
- We designed our vitamins for those who were looking for easy to eat vitamins without the struggle of swallowing pills. Improve overall health & increase hair strength
- This vegetarian formula is based off of clinical trials that have shown these ingredients to help improve hair health
- Nourish your hair from within with our cruelty free gummy bear hair vitamins
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Zinc, Choline, Inositol, as the active vitamins and minerals
Sugar Bear Hair is best known for it’s legion of loyal fans on Instagram – all you need to do is head over to their page and you’ll see a ton of hashtags supporting the brand Like many other companies, they really started to develop and take off when they started using Instagram Influencers to help promote their products more and more.
They have a few different offerings when it comes to vitamins, and recently they’ve even started offering some vegan hair loss vitamins. They can be extremely useful if you’re looking for something that you can use to try and help fill in the gaps in your diet, especially if you don’t eat meat as you’ll struggle to get sources of certain vitamins like Biotin, which is primarily found in red meat.
Your hairs elasticity is important, because if it doesn’t have the ability to stretch a little then you’re going to end up with a ton of breakages. Getting your diet on point is the first thing that you need to do if you want to improve the quality of your hair, and using Sugar Bear Hair can help this process.
- Manufacturer Warranty Included If Purchased From Brock Beauty
- HAIRFINITY fills in the gaps left by your regular diet to provide your body with the nutrition it needs for healthy hair
- Each ingredient in HAIRFINITY Healthy Hair Vitamins was specifically chosen for the special role it plays in helping create the ideal environment for healthy hair to thrive
- Formulated with a unique blend of bioactive vitamins, minerals and nutrients; Includes Biotin which promotes the growth and maintenance of existing hair
- Exclusive CAPILSANA COMPLEX provides the hair with it's naturally occurring building blocks through the strengthening amino acids in Hydrolyzed Collagen, sulfur-containing MSM for vitality, and hair boosting Horsetail with silica
Hairfinity is an older brand if you’re comparing it to the likely of Sugar Bear Hair, but just because other brands are newer doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s better. In fact, Hairfinity contains a lot of the same ingredients that you’ll find in Sugar Bear Hair and other hair loss vitamins like Hairburst.
You can actually head over to Hairfinity’s Instagram results page and you’ll find a ton of testimonials from people saying that the product really does work. So if you’re worrying about wasting your cash, then maybe you should check that out prior so that you can see other people who have had results with Hairfinity.
Sugar Bear Hair vs Hairfinity
Comparing these hair loss vitamins to each other is very difficult, as they are both very similar in the way that they are made. Of course, they do have a lot of the same ingredients as each other. Here are some of the active ingredients that can definitely help with your hair loss issues.
- Biotin – Folic acid is something that not a lot of people are aware of, but it’s very easy to become deficient in. It can easily lead to anaemia, so it’s important that you’re getting enough Folic acid in your diet. If you want to add this naturally, then consider adding some broccoli to your diet too!
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E helps your blood to flow through your body and your scalp. Maintaining the blood flow in your scalp is essential to growth, so it’s important that you get enough Vitamin E in your diet too.
- Vitamin A – A healthy scalp helps to give your hair a good environment to grow in. This is essential to having a full head of healthy hair, so you should definitely consider Vitamin A as a hair loss supplement.
- Biotin – Old faithful, Biotin is one of the best options to go for if you’re dealing with deficiencies. Whilst Biotin isn’t exactly going to help if you don’t have a deficiency in the product, if you don’t eat foods with Biotin in then this can happen relatively easily. So, it makes sense as to why it’s heralded as one of the better hair loss vitamins around.
These are the main active ingredients that each of these two hair loss vitamins has. Of course, they do have some additional stuff in there like collagen and zinc too. They are both very similar, of course because they’re trying to do the same job!
Overall, these hair loss vitamins are very similar to each other and you aren’t going to find much of a difference between them. This means that you can choose either of these products and not worry too much about which is best – they’re pretty much doing the same job.
Of course SBH started their vegan range recently, so you might want to bear (get it.. bear!) that in mind too. But overall, you should be fine with either of these products if you’re looking for something that can help improve the overall health of your hair.